All garments are expertly crafted by a highly skilled workforce, utilising skills that have been passed down from multiple generations to create unique, seasonal collections. John Laing is committed to outstanding quality and craftsmanship with each garment being created using the finest raw materials from world renowned mills. Each unique garment is structurally engineered to enhance the wearers approach to contemporary-classic fashion.
Some facts about John Laing
- John Laing, the luxury cashmere brand of Scottish manufacturer Barrie Knitwear
- Owned by the iconic Couture House CHANEL S.A.
- Each garment passes through 30-40 pairs of expert’s hands and is subject to no fewer than 30 different processes
- Every single element of a John Laing’s garment or accessory is Scottish spun and made
- The collection is available in over 180 different colour ways